In order to reach the perfect result, we strongly encourage you to...
- Communicate with your stylist before your appointment so we are all clear on the reason and expectations for your visit
- Please let us know during your consultation if your visit requires any special attention (for example: a time or budget restriction)
- Be completely candid regarding your needs, desires, and questions asked by your stylist during your consultation
- Inspire us with photos so we may completely understand your desired look
- Possess the knowledge to the styling possibilities of your cut and/or color, as well as the products used to create that look at home
- Purchase products that will fit your needs at home
- Understand that hair cutting and coloring is as much art as science, and the number of factors that affect hair color are endless. If this is your first visit, making a change, or your regrowth is more than 1/2 an inch (past the "hot zone"), it is possible that we may have to adjust (or "tone") your color one or more times to achieve the desired color.
Please keep in mind that it is not uncommon for colored hair to fade moderately during the first week. This should lesson with each visit and the following precautions may significantly minimize fading:
- Use only the shampoo, toner, and styling products recommended by your stylist
- Wait at least 48 hours after your service to shampoo your hair
- While recent studies have indicated that using hot water on your hair leading to fading color may be a myth, we suggest lukewarm water until more information is available
- Do not use any deep conditioner containing animal-derived protein on your newly colored hair
Since your color may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions please view at home, at work, outside, and in other environments to get a true idea of how the color works for you. If after looking under different lighting your hair color is too intense, you may want to shampoo within the 48 hour time period mentioned above.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with the way your hair turns out, we want to make it right. Please contact us within a week and we will be happy to adjust or re-do the original service at no charge. The service will be done by the same stylist.
- Cancellations and No-Shows: Sometimes unexpected things happen. However, last minute cancellations and no-shows cost our staff money. We request that you reschedule or cancel your appointment with at least a 24 hour notice, this will allow your stylist time to fill that slot with another client. These occurrences may incur an appointment fee which will be determined by your stylist.
- Lateness: If you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment we may have to reschedule you for another time so that we will not rush through your service and/or be late for the client following you. We'll do everything we can to accommodate you as soon as possible.
- Children: We welcome children who are well-behaved. We have many chemicals and sharp instruments in the salon, so we ask that children be supervised at all times. Please keep in mind that we have clients who look forward to their time with us to relax and unwind.
- You are expected to notify us of any reason (medical or otherwise) that we should limit services available to you. This includes notifying us of potential allergies or any prescriptions that might affect a hair or skin service.
- Walk-ins are welcome based upon availability. Appointments are preferred but not required.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice
- There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks
- Gift certificates are available
Your understanding of our procedures will help us to best meet your needs. Please pay careful attention while reading the below items as when you sign your signature record you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We look forward to serving you, and remember the greatest compliment our clients can give us is their referral of others!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your stylist.